I didn't think it was going to be this hard...
Considering how yesterday was rather uneventful or just confusing I wanted to further commit to my role. I'm blending in better, I don't seem to get the everyday "fag" stares and men seem to be more comfortable as opposed to the threat of the "BIG GAY SIGN ON MY HEAD".
This morning I added some personal touches that kind of had an affect. Adding a plaster and a bandage has and quote "I thought you where in a drug bust".
Tuesday: 9:00am
Suppression.
Being mean isn't fun, after calling Devin a queerface: I wanted to crawl inside and die. But I'm beginning to sense that everyone knows its just a role and I am still me after this, which has given an edge of yeah FUCK this.
My willpower was tested when the sole song amongst others I wanted to listen too, was taunted within my ears... FUCK you Suhail. I truly appreciate it though, something about being knowing who I am and also that I'm really trying, REALLY TRYING.
Classmates singing "In The Ayer",
...dying.
No comments:
Post a Comment