Sunday, 24 March 2013

Day 7: This will be the longest three days.

Sunday: 15:38pm

It has been quite a lonely day. No one wants to talk to me and when I do talk to people, they turn into the "HULK"- my job! So I have taken it upon myself to not converse with anyone whom I work with at work unless A) They approach me or B) I have to apologise.

Words are really REALLY deadlier than knives; I've learnt men don't respond positively to a bad behaviour because it unearths some hidden agenda that comes out flying like a "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", words are too intense like we based our lives around what to say not to say and one simple joke word like "flubber" is probably the reason someone has hated the shape of their body for the past twenty years.

My life hasn't been like this since high school when the tables where "Adeled" (turned, its a song: SOME HABITS DON"T DIE HARD). I almost feel sorry for bullies because they are very isolated, both socially and emotionally. It's an unrewarding labyrinth of just hidden turmoils and manic childhood, when I look at where my bullies are now and they aren't so high and mighty. It's screwed up that there is still a little part like 2% honestly that feels in debt to them and to the people I've scarred now.

Worst part of everyday: when I get songs like "You'll Always Be Apart of Me" in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment