No matter who you are, there is a certain allure than surpasses all codes of BROhood to my friend Iron Bru (nickname). A mere glance at him kind of sends me down a teenage girl "Bieber fever" and I know flat out by the customers and fellow colleagues that I am not alone in this.Also there is something so wholesome and there is a certain youth when I see my very old but ever so cute Mrs H or the very frightly Bic (also a nickname)- I can't they too cute.
These gay guy problems are not good for bully street cred!
So i punched him, simple and klaar. On his rib cage couldn't ruin his face, only because he wouldn't have been the only one to punch me back hard. That way right now he is very pissed off at me, which works but I hate because as I have come to realise I am a bit of a people pleaser: A LOT OF A PEOPLE PLEASER.
Quick side note: By no means am I interested in my friend, I do still respect the laws of BROhood but hey got to give credit where it is due.
People are starting to avoid even if they know this is an assignment, its weighing heavier on me everyday, to the point that i have almost constructed a time frame: 06:00am-17:00pm are my bullying hours. It is very lonely, VERY QUIET and disturbing the way the mind works.
I'm beginning to understand the merits of this assignment though but that can be realised in all its HALLELUJAH, "you passed glory" once this is over. I can't believe it is four days.
I sign off with a quote today...
"You look like a street kid"
Yip, I really do.
No comments:
Post a Comment