No matter what I could have chosen as my body intervention, it would be HARD!
FUCK and that is out of character, today was emotionally brutal! Almost had my ass handed to me for real, TWICE!
It's getting too real because I know my strand of bullying lingers more on the annoying side and is it getting to people and to me. Like i wanted to cry, when people avoid you because you unpleasant to be around! No way...
I reached a point where i wanted to just give this all up and just roll with whatever but I see the manic genius that is this assignment, I'm not myself and nor are people around me! I'm learning about myself through jagged dispositions of others glances and i can evaluate and criticise who I am...
I thought I had spent my life thus far doing so but alas....
Big boy shoes on!
No comments:
Post a Comment