Monday, 25 March 2013

Day 8: I Realized I've Been Counting My Days Wrong.

Monday: 12:30pm

This morning has been really annoying, like the old me has been trotting on the edge. Family meets, NO PAY on PAYDAY and one taxi driver who stops way too much have added the fuel and motivation to my angry state. 


I'm in full jock mode whether being rugby, soccer or hockey which of the three seem the most attainable since I did play back in the day. In true jock fashion, I decided to embrace the really "yes I know I'm one jump away from showing my man-business" short shorts. 

It's strange, I've been over pronouncing and being uber masculine but it dawned on me that you are born gay because despite my shoulder heavy, baritone ready vocals people still just see GAY! The amount of stares that I got this morning bouldering through Gateway, 85% what the hell and 15% "I want me some of that thigh"- YIP! I know the stares, I've given those!" 

For the remainder of the day I'm going to try be conversational and antagonistic to people as jock bullies usually use their bodily gains and social standing as a crux of elevation; using their perpetuated view to enforce dominance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment