10 Nights of Who Am I?

Saturday, 23 March 2013

Day 6: Present?

I'M TRYING TO REMIND MYSELF OF WHO I WAS OR STILL AM. I'M WATCHING IDOL & TOP MODEL TONIGHT.

I HAVE TOO KEEP SANE!

Posted by Unknown at 09:29
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (18)
    • ▼  March (18)
      • Day 10: Reflections; Who is this boy i see!
      • Day 9: Healing Times
      • Day 9: Penultimate Decisions
      • Confessional Outrage!
      • Day 8: I Realized I've Been Counting My Days Wrong.
      • Day 7: This will be the longest three days.
      • Day 6: Present?
      • Day 6: Darkest Night.
      • Day 6: Clearly bullies have never met my BRU!
      • Day 5: Promise land awaits
      • Day 4: Ceremonious Applaud
      • Day 3: How to not lose your job.
      • Day 2: Keeping Up Appearances
      • Day 2: Keeping Up Appearances
      • Day 1: Public Appearances
      • Day 1: The Morning of.
      • Goodbye, Will.
      • The Day Before: Packing the remnants of my oldself.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Theme images by sandsun. Powered by Blogger.